Monday, August 14, 2006

Why Is There A Photo Of Fidel Castro Wearing An Adidas Tracksuit In This National Newspaper?

I mean
what the fudge happened to the Revolution?

This is not a rhetorical question.
This not a freaking rhetorical question!

Sometimes I ask my boyfriend to wear a Fidel beard & cap in
mother-frigging sack when we try the reverse-cowgirl for the
umpteenth time. & he plops out again.

We're not in love.
On a bright note: Oprah helped us find my G-Spot.

It's not where you think.
The revolution, I mean.

Fidel "All Day I Dream About Sex" Castro:
I still wouldn't kick you out of bed for eating crackers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marc V said...

Jeff, I have heard about your blogs and had to check it out for myself and you are in fine form. You have definitley been able to transfer the writing skills you developed at the stileproject to this new venture.

Hope all is well.

Your friend Marc V.

8:21 AM  
Blogger saffron said...

Jeff,
once again I ask you to marry me...and he will always say no...

12:35 PM  
Blogger Ross said...

I always suspected that the Revolution would, in fact, occur in Jeff's bedroom. Much more appealing than the alternatives....

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home